Lachlan is an Executive within Colliers International Melbourne Fringe Industrial team and is responsible for the sale and lease of assets in and around the CBD and City fringe below the value of $50million. Over his career he’s received numerous accolades including Colliers International's Rookie of the Year in 2017.
In his position, Lachlan works closely with a diverse range of clients including Institutional and high net worth privates, small to medium size businesses and developers. He is dedicated to exceeding client expectations while managing their transactions and providing professional, strategic advice with regards to their commercial property matters.
- Colliers International's Rookie of the Year (2017)
- 17-21 Hardner Road, Mount Waverley - $20,500,000 (2017)
- 199-201 Normanby Road, Port Melbourne - $13,500,000 (2017)
- 10 Ballarat Street, Brunswick - $12,225,000 (2017)
- 56-92 Langford Street, North Melbourne - $8,250,000 (2017)
- 101 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne - $7,800,000 (2017)
- Unit 6, 331 Ingles Street, Port Melbourne - $430,000 (2017)
- Unit 3, 344 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne - $330,000 (2016)
- 8-10 River Street, Richmond - $300,000 (2017)