After joining Colliers in 2008 as a student valuer, I have worked both in the Melbourne East and CBD office as an assistant valuer to Industrial, Commercial and Specialised assets including Healthcare and Retirement Living & Hotels and Leisure.
I qualified as a valuer in April 2011 and specialised in the valuation of hotel and leisure assets providing valuation and consultancy advice for a variety of property classes including accommodation hotels, gaming venues, pubs, clubs, motels, tourist parks and reception centres until early 2014.
Since this time I have specialised in the the hotel and student accommodation sectors as a sale agent / transaction manager with a broad base of experience in the sales of pubs, motels, hotels, and student accommodation assets.
I have an in-depth understanding of the hospitality and accommodation sector, allowing me to provide prudent advice to clients and various industry stakeholders
Over recent years, I have been actively involved in the growth of the Student Accommodation sector transacting a number of sites across inner Melbourne. With knowledge of the demand drivers and locational metrics I have been able to provide strategic advice to a variety of developers and operators in this growth market.
Over my career as a broker and valuer, I have been involved in a number of significant transactions and appointments which highlight my understanding of the hotel and leisure market including:
- Acquisition of major hotel asset in Melbourne;
- Acquisition of three premier resort properties on behalf of RACT;
- Valuation of Discovery Holiday Parks portfolio;
- Major nightclub development and feasibility;
- Sale of Bell City, Preston - one of Victoria's largest hotel assets;
- Various student accommodation development site sales;
- Numerous Pub acquisitions; and
- Consultancy with receivers regarding distressed hospitality assets.