Our Industrial RFR H2 2017 highlights the strong demand conditions concentrated within the Eastern Seaboard markets, as well as the factors expected to continue to drive growth.
Key findings of the report include:
- Accessing products is becoming increasingly limited as there are fewer assets available on the market
- Sydney and Melbourne markets continue to lead the country in terms of capital growth
- Over the next six months it is anticipated that yields will remain stable with the long run growth in industrial property values (land, capital, and rent) within the Eastern Seaboard states expected to continue to be supported primarily by the following:
- Major infrastructure projects
- Long-term leases - typically backed by multinational corporations
- A diversified source of capital (local – privates, institutions, and super funds, as well as offshore buyer groups).