Hazelmere 5.16 Ha Land Opportunity
Lot 24 Stirling Crescent, Hazelmere, Western Australia 6055
Industrial / Land For Sale
Land Area: 51,600.00 m2. Floor Area: 51,600.00 m2.
Sale Price: $5,700,000.00.
Colliers is pleased to introduce this strategically located land holding in the heart of the rapidly growing industrial sector of Hazelmere.
Neighbouring Linfox, Coca Cola Amatil, MTU and Toll, the property is located at Lot 24 Stirling Crescent Hazelmere and offers 5.16 Ha of Special Use zoned vacant land.
With the surrounding area being rezoned Industrial and the likelihood of this land also being suitable for industrial purposes, the buyer of this land is required to lodge a Structure Plan for any sub-division or further development.
• Strategic Industrial Corridor
• Exceptional Transport Links
• Blue Chip Tenants
• Regarded as Perth’s most critical freight destination
• Zoned ‘Special Use’ (Ref No. 18 Schedule 4) City of Swan TPS 17 amendment 9/2016.
Located approximately 10 kilometres east of Perth CBD, superbly situated to Great Eastern Highway By-Pass, Roe and Tonkin Highway and Abernethy Road.
Contact Martin Vogt 0434 659 843
- Strategic Industrial Corridor
- Exceptional Transport Links
- Zoned ‘Special Use’
Open in a new window