AN EXPANSIVE FOOTHOLD IN THE BEST LOCALE
458-470 Macaulay Road, Kensington, Victoria 3031
Land For Sale
Auction. Date 6 Dec 2018
Land Area: 457.00 m2. Floor Area: 457.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present an exceptional mixed-use investment and development opportunity positioned in a strategic growth location, on the cusp of Melbourne’s CBD. 458-470 Macaulay Road comprises the following key attributes:
458-470 MACAULAY ROAD, KENSINGTON
• Triple frontage character warehouse of 438m*, the property is offered with a substantial net annual income.
• The expansive 457m²* corner allotment spans over 53m* across three (3) broad street frontages to Macaulay Road, Rankins Road and a council laneway.
• Located in the Macaulay precinct, 458-470 Macaulay Road has recently adopted flexible, mixed-use zoning. The rapidly evolving precinct compliments a strategic investor or developer
• Sought-after village location suitable for premium conversion towards commercial offices, boutique residential and alternative uses such as hotel, serviced apartments and co-working space (STCA).
• Exclusively located in Kensington’s most premium enclave, 458-470 Macaulay Road boasts direct connectivity with Kensington Train Station and Kensington Village.
• One of Kensington’s most iconic and sought-after warehouses, offered with substantial income and providing unprecedented development upside, an opportunity unlikely to ever surface again.
FOR SALE BY ON-SITE PUBLIC AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2018 AT 12.00PM
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Dave Walker +61 439 889 048
Lachlan Dornauf +61 437 957 787
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales Team (MCS).
- UNRIVALLED FRONTAGE AND LAND-HOLDING
- SUBSTANTIAL AND SECURE INCOME
- UNPRECEDENTED DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- STRATEGIC GROWTH LOCATION
Open in a new window