Pony Plains - Beef production powered by gas
4654 Bundi Clifford Road, Wandoan, Queensland 4419
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 6 Dec 2018
Land Area: 4,004.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 4,004.00 Hectares.
Pony Plains is a unique investment in Queensland. It captures the renaissance surrounding agricultural assets and financially delivers on long term guaranteed returns demanded by investors.
• Some of the best cattle country in the renowned Wandoan, Taroom region covering 4,004 hectares with 2 freehold titles
• Carrying capacity 2,000 backgrounders which can be mustered by one manager with laneways to assist efficient low stress stock handling
• Unlimited stock and domestic water is made possible by the new 2017 Precipice sandstone aquifer bore
• Conduct and Compensation Agreements (CCAs) with Origin for 30 Coal Seam Gas production wells and the 200 person Pony Plains Village
• Conduct and Compensation Agreement (CCAs) for QGC in negotiation.
This investment is land rich with the main enterprise being the production of free range grassfed beef. Along with lucrative compensation for access to the coal seam gas reserves, the property is a financial powerhouse of income.
A 10 year leaseback for the pastoral enterprise is offered by the vendor with the resource companies Conduct and Compensation Agreements (CCAs) providing cashflow for the lifetime of the projects.
The combined net income is $1,000,000* per annum with most of payments monthly in advance.
For more information please contact Trenton Hindman on 0429 701 080 or Simon Beirne on 0413 765 098
- Renowned Wandoan and Taroom region
- 4,004 hectares with 2 freehold titles
- Carrying capacity of 2000 backgrounders
- Unlimited stock and domestic water
Open in a new window