Major Land Holding in Prestons Industrial Precinct
Lot 11 Kurrajong Road, Prestons, New South Wales 2170
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 5 Dec 2018
Land Area: 35,950.00 m2. Floor Area: 35,950.00 m2.
Colliers International Sydney South West are excited to bring Lot 11 Kurrajong Road, Prestons to the market via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 5 December 2018 at 3.30pm (AEDT).
This is genuinely one of the last opportunities to secure a significant parcel of land in one of the most sought after industrial locations in NSW.
• 35,950m² total site area (approx.)
• Services within close proximity to the site
• Regular square shape ideal for development
• Zoned IN1 General Industrial under Liverpool City Council
• Approx. 200m frontage to Kurrajong Road and 180m to Kookaburra Road North
• Less than 2km to the M7/M5 Motorway on ramps via Bernera Road
• Surrounded by major operators such as Mainfreight, Toll & Volvo
The industrial precinct of Prestons is considered one of NSW’s best locations due to its great accessibility to the Sydney Orbital Network via the M7 & M5 Motorways.
The site is conveniently positioned less than 2km to the M7/M5 interchange and within a short distance to Cowpasture Road, Camden Valley Way & Hoxton Park Road. Sydney CBD is located 45 km* from the property and Port Botany is located 40km* via the M5 Motorway.
Please contact the exclusive agents at Colliers International Sydney South West for further information.
- Significant 35,950m² land holding
- Ideal for development or subdivision
- Zoned IN1 General Industrial
Open in a new window