Ex Masters Site | Logan Motorway Corridor
58 Precinct Street, Parkinson, Queensland 4115
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 12 Jul 2018
Land Area: 36,440.00 m2. Floor Area: 13,480.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 374
58 Precinct Street, Parkinson was built in 2014 for the Masters Hardware roll out and provides a readily available, high specification facility in a prime Logan Motorway location. With increasing scarcity of available development sites in this location and demand for quality warehousing facilities soaring, we anticipate strong interest from astute investors in this quality offering.
The site offers over 13,480sqm* of building area and offers an opportunity to secure at well below replacement cost. Key benefits to the asset include:
- Gateway site at the front of the prominent Southlink Corporate Estate with massive exposure to the Mount Lindesay Highway and multiple street access points
- Significant quality of built form improvements offering a stand out Corporate facility
- High quality Masters style improvements with large warehousing area (retail), dispatch, gardening centre and trade retail areas
- Low site cover providing substantial on site car parking or scope for building expansion
- Leverage the existing approvals to review a variety of use outcomes (STCA)
- Surrounding major users include Coles, Rand Distribution, Woolworths, Mainfreight and Toll.
- Outstanding public transport connections and arterial road network benefits improving occupancy costs and operational efficiency
This property is offered for SALE via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12 July at 4pm (AEST)
For further information please contact Matthew Frazer-Ryan or Anthony White of Colliers International today.
- A-Grade building specification
- Substantial 36,440sqm site
- Impeccable access to key infrastrucutre
||Brisbane City Council
||IN2 General Industry B
Open in a new window