Great Southern Land - Iconic City Fringe Mixed Use Development Site
33-43 Port Road, Thebarton, South Australia 5031
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 26 Jul 2018
Land Area: 5.20 Hectares. Floor Area: 5.20 Hectares.
• Total site area 5.2ha, 52,000m2.
• Mixed improvements of approx. 35,000m2 including offices, warehouse and workshop.
• Gateway to medical precinct and the CBD.
• 73 Certificate of Titles and 86 Allotments.
• Flexible zoning with Urban Corridor, Boulevard Policy areas 34 and 37 with development potential between 6 and 8 storeys.
• Short term leaseback opportunity and short to medium term lease options with up to 14,000m2 of good quality warehousing with B-Double access.
• Available in 3 Superlots together or separately
• Opportunity for repurposing existing improvements continued production and CCA operations.
- Total site area 52,000 sqm - 5.2ha.
- 73 titles and 86 allotments.
- Three superlots zoned urban corridor.
- Gateway location to premier precincts.
- Short term leaseback option.
||City of West Torrens
||‘Boulevard Policy Area 34’ and the ‘Business Policy Area 37’ of the ‘Urban
Open in a new window