Colliers International is pleased to present 110 Sultana Road, High Wycombe to the market for sale.
The vision of the precinct is intended to emerge as a high quality light industrial area with a freight and logistics focus that leverages excellent access to the freight transport network including Roe Highway. It is expected that the close proximity of the area to the new train station will further enhance development potential.
110 Sultana Road West is currently zoned Industrial Development, however it is proposed under the Forrestfield North District Structure Plan to be changed to Light Industrial under the new structure plan currently under revision. The Shire of Kalamunda have advised that they are currently aiming for May Council meeting to adopt the Structure Plan for the purpose of public advertising. The final Structure Plan likely to go to a Council Meeting towards the end of 2018 for final adoption. This will then be forwarded to the WAPC to be approved.
• Land area 9,568 square metres
• Currently Zoned ‘Industrial Development’ under the Shire of Kalamunda TPS 3
• Proposed ‘Light Industrial’ zoning, if adopted likely timeline is Q4/2018.
• Site also includes a modern 5 x 3 residence and 210 square metres shed
• New railway under construction in Milner Road
• Close proximity to main freight destinations
• Convenient to heavy vehicle road system and arterial road network
• For Sale by Private Treaty $1,950,000
Please contact Martin Vogt for further details.
23 Jan 2019
110 Sultana Road, HIGH WYCOMBE WA 6057, AUSTRALIA